Four out of five people experience some form of back pain when they reach beyond 30 years of age. Back pain is very complex. One may have a large, herniated disc but not experience any pain. Likewise, a person may only have a muscle strain that disables him for days. Good to know that pulled back muscle heals after 3 to 4 weeks. However, some back conditions can flare up from time to time, disappear, then flare up again and even get worse after some time. Noted as the most effective back machine, BIOFLEX Natural Traction offers relief from back pain and other health benefits.
Benefits of ‘BIOFLEX Inversion’
Bioflex, as mentioned, gives you many health benefits. It is because when you exercise, the benefits of ‘BIOFLEX Inversion’ are:
* It decompresses your spine.
* It takes the pressure off the discs and nerves in the back that leads to arthritis.
* It improves blood circulation which relaxes your muscles.
* You effectively do stomach crunches and back extension for strength in areas that support lower spine without pressure on spine and pelvis.
* It releases pressure on your cervical muscles for relief of tension headaches.
* It stretches muscles that are difficult to stretch.
* It works on your lower back and hips for structural balance.
No more circulation restriction unlike that with earlier inversion tables that use clamps. With BIOFLEX Natural Traction, your thighs support your weight.
You can definitely reverse the effects of gravity and strengthen your lower back and abdominal muscles with this world-famous exercise machine for back pain. So simple yet so effective. Bioflex natural traction is an A-frame fitness device that has a padded pivoting section at its top wherein you lock your knees into. Then, using your weight for traction, swing upside down.
But you might wonder how is an inversion table that uses ankle clamps different? Specifically, this is how the bioflex works:
* It gives faster results. Though ankle-clamp machines give decompression, it takes five times longer for this machine to give full traction to the spine. You need to have a 90 degree inversion to get a full decompression to relieve bulging, tight, strained discs.
* Full focus is on the spine because you hang on using your thigh muscles. When hanging from an ankle-clamp machine, some joints like those in your ankles, knees and hips are unnecessarily involved. This may lead to more pain.
* Blood circulation is not restricted because there are no clamps around your ankles. When you clamp your ankles then lie back and invert 45 degrees, these clamps reduce blood flow because your ankles support your whole body weight.
Bioflex natural traction is safe in decompressing the discs and stretching the surrounding muscles. However, this isn’t advisable for those with high blood pressure, glaucoma and heart problems. This is why Cardiotech has rental options for this proudly designed and engineered in Australia fitness equipment. You can try it first before you buy. Get a pain-free, healthy back. Check out their website http://www.cardiotech.com.au.