Prior to the advent of laser hair removal Blackburn has today, going hair-free was a pain. Your options ranged from plucking, waxing, and shaving. All of these are time-consuming and difficult to achieve with results lasting between a few days to a week. Going in for a regular waxing appointment is also expensive, which means going frequently could be tough on your budget. Hence, a lot of women consider the follicle-zapping machine that is equipped with laser technology to be the best invention yet, as far as hair removal industry is concerned.
If you have booked a session for laser hair removal in Blackburn, there are a few things you need to know to prepare for your session. It is important to know the list of do’s and don’ts before and after you undergo Blackburn laser hair removal. To find out more about that, you can read more below.
This list covers all of the do’s and don’ts you need to keep in mind before you walk into a session for laser hair removal Blackburn currently offers:
• DO wear sunblock of at least SPF 30 if you are going to spend a considerable amount of time under the sun BEFORE treatment.
• DO shave the area you want treated the day before your laser hair removal appointment. This will prevent burning your skin surface as there won’t be any hair that can absorb the energy emitted from the laser.
• DO NOT go out and be exposed to the sun for an extended period of time, especially without sunblock.
• DO NOT pluck or wax the skin area to be treated as it helps to preserve the root of the hair, which is crucial for a successful laser treatment. This should be followed 6 weeks prior to your laser hair removal treatment.
• DO NOT go to a tanning bed before the laser treatment. This could cause your skin to get sunburnt once you undergo laser treatment since your skin surface is already vulnerable to heat or sun damage.
• DO NOT use heavy lotions or creams. This could make it difficult for the laser beams to penetrate into your skin surface and act on the hair follicle.
Below are some of the important list of do’s and don’ts to keep in mind after you undergo laser hair removal Blackburn has:
• DO use a restorative gel that is administered to you post-treatment. You could use this for a few days following your laser treatment to deal with irritation or redness. It also speeds up the healing process for your skin.
• DO follow all post-treatment instructions given to you to help your skin heal fast and enjoy the results of your laser treatment.
• DO NOT expose the skin treatment with laser hair removal technology to the sun for about a week following treatment.
• DO NOT take hot showers or baths (even go into a sauna) for a day or two following your laser hair removal treatment.
Ready to set an appointment for the best laser hair removal in Blackburn? You can visit this website: http://www.loseitwithlaser.com.au/laser-hair-removal-blackburn/. Lose it With Laser is a specialty salon that focuses on hair removal using laser technology, so you don’t have to deal with your tedious shaving and waxing rituals. They also offer a wide range of other skin treatments so you can have more confidence with a smooth skin!
Design & Developed By VWThemes